Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 10:48:50 -0400

I 100% share Brian?s memory here. The time forever soured my taste for flag
and patriotism.The MAGA crowd continues the same theme, emphsizing large US
flags flown from pick-up trucks and paired with flags for their cult leader.

All in all, I fear that it is all part of a program to inflate nationalism
and our delusion of ?exceptionalism.? Sorry, it?s just hard to be optimistic
in the face of the international rising of autocracies.

ric