Subject: [Leica] Norway
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 09:56:25 -0700

Back from a photo trip to northern Norway a few weeks ago. Out of a couple
of weeks of time on the ground photographing, there were about 3-1/2 days
of weather that allowed photography. Severe winds precipitation and
completely overcast days followed us around everywhere. We did get one
clear night with a very active aurora, though.
Here are the images. Hope you enjoy them. I feel lucky to have been able to
walk away with any...
https://zenfolio.page.link/BtzDg

Bob
SL2 and SL2s as backup and for auroras

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Norway)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Norway)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Norway)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Norway)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Norway)
Reply from ric at CartersXRd.net (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Norway)
Reply from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] Norway)