Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Three days in France
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 08:44:17 +0200

I spent 3 rather intense days in France during the 3rd week of March, first
a day visiting my uncle Joseph in Le Mans, and then 2 days at the OECD,
attending the plenary meeting of the Task Force on Countering Illicit Trade,
a body under whose auspices we carry out joint studies of international
trade in counterfeit goods (in case you are curious, the latest is here:
https://euipo.europa.eu/ohimportal/en/web/observatory/risks-of-illicit-trade-in-counterfeits-to-small-and-medium-sized-firms).
 So most of the Paris photos are from inside the OECD (or the immediate
environs), or taken while walking to the metro station from my hotel.
Besides the great view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocad?ro, there are
some picturesque garbage piles, a testament to the French propensity to
strike, and some dogs having fun in a park. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3926

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu