Subject: [Leica] Tina's Amazing Body of Work
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 11:02:41 -0500

Thanks, Jim.  I haven't made any plans for what happens to all of my work
in the future.  I'm still scanning film from 40 years ago and doubt I will
ever finish.  I assume what I have up on the internet will live forever -
or as long as we have the internet!  It was suggested at one seminar that I
donate everything to a university but I haven't approached anybody to see
if there is any interest.  My collection of film fills 11 lateral filing
cabinets!!  Digital takes up much less room ;-)

Tina