Subject: [Leica] Tina's Amazing Body of Work
From: jnelon at nelonassociates.com (jnelon)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 10:53:01 -0500

Aram admired Tina's work in a recent email. And I agree that Tina, your
images are truly amazing. So, the question: you've got so much stuff from so
many experiences. What do you do when it's "time". Do you donate your
collection to a museum or gallery? How do you value your work? Tax
consequences? So many questions I'm curious about what plans are made and
what happens when photos and videos move on. Your thoughts?

Jim

James R. Nelon

Partner

WNDA Studios

O: +1.207.389.4676

C: +1.508.308.6525

Email: JNelon at WNDAStudios.com <mailto:JNelon at WNDAStudios.com>

Website: https://WNDAStudios.com

LinkedIn: https://LinkedIn.com/in/JamesNelon

Highlight Reel: https://Vimeo.com/252904552

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's Amazing Body of Work)