Subject: [Leica] Interesting video
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 06:46:57 -0500

Aram, this is very thought provoking.  I believe, like most technology, for
those who embrace and take the time to learn the nuances this will be an
unbelievable freeing creative step.  For the mid level users we will see a
lot of schlock.  It will put a lot of people out of work: they briefly talk
about illustrators, prop makers, travel requirements.

I think a main take away might be that for those with imagination on the
extreme side but few technical skills this will be incredibly freeing and
we will see a blossoming of art like we have never seen before.  I think of
what photography did for portraiture and landscape then close up macro
compared to painting.  This will do the same for creatives at all levels.

With 3D printing AI creativity will not stay in two dimensions.

Thank you for posting this.