Subject: [Leica] Warning - They Are Here
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 01:19:07 +0100

Errm, Don, aspic doesn't kill you, but a sting from a Lion's Mane
jellyfish can, even though they hardly ever/rarely/seldom cause
fatalities. Having had CoVid and Long CoVid with consequent myocarditis,
and a load of other assorted medical oddities, I'm not keen to discover
whether I fit in to the hardly ever/rarely/seldom fatal category... That
said, I'd swim a mile in aspic.

Douglas