Subject: [Leica] Warning - They Are Here
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 22:09:05 +0100

Nemesis for the semi-naked Speedo wearer

Thanks to a shift in wind direction, Lion's Mane jellyfish are
interrupting my sea swimming. Went down this afternoon for my own swim,
and there was a lot of the buggers.
They're hard to see in storm disturbed waters without some height above
sea level, and polarised glasses. The lifeguards were shouting
instructions to the hapless Speedojans to help them survive the parlous
waters. I survived.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Nemesis.jpg.html

Sony A7II lens FE 28-70/3.5-5.6 Can be seen Larger.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Warning - They Are Here)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Warning - They Are Here)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] Warning - They Are Here)