Subject: [Leica] The post regarding the 1955 Chevrolet
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 20:48:06 -0700

I recalled my first car- also a worn, first car my father bought in Toronto,
Canada. A white, basic 4 door with no options - not even a radio. I bought
it from my father for $100. A friend and I repainted it - blue -
 after some time - $15. Paint sprayer $7, and $8 for the paint. Painted it
in our driveway. I was in high school.
One of the old cars we have is 37 years old - an 1985 Porsche 928. It has
214,000 miles on it. It is also blue, with about 20 mechanical problems. It
needs a paint job!!!! I drive it every day. A great driving car. But -
expensive to maintain. No rush to do anything to it.
Stasys