Subject: [Leica] Q2 horsetail
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 09:59:58 -0700

Shot this the other day hand.? Used "Macro" mode at f-2.8 so as to keep
the background blurred a bit.? This is a very large crop. Equivalent to
2.4MP camera.? The first file is pretty much straight from Lightroom
with very slight default sharpening and the second file was run through
Topaz Sharpen AI for a bit of extra help.? If you view large I think you
can see the difference.? Hope I did not oversharpen it.? Impressed with
that lens and what it can do.? Comments welcome.

Harstine Island-1000715-2 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Harstine+Island-1000715-2.jpg.html>

Harstine Island-1000715-Edit (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Harstine+Island-1000715-Edit.jpg.html>

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Q2 horsetail)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Q2 horsetail)