Subject: [Leica] Putting my microscope to work
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 17:22:57 -0400

These are terrific, Aram! Take me back to my h.s. freshman biology days with
Mr Wiley, Spirogyra, Euglena, and Paramecium.

Can you explain how you stack images (focused at different depths, I
presume) to achieve greater depth of field without having everything muddled
by the out-of-focus shallower and deeper layers of the subject?

?howard