Subject: [Leica] Putting my microscope to work
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 12:21:41 -0700

I got an adapter so I can put my Nikon Z on my scope that I rebuilt a
while back.? It works well.? I borrowed a few slides from the college
and took some photos.? Due to the very shallow depth of field of a
microscope, these are stacked images.

The hydrozoan Obelia is my favorite marine organism. Here is the feeding
polyp at 100x.? 8 images

Obelia Gastrozooid 100x-0971-Edit (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/sc/Obelia+Gastrozooid+100x-0971-Edit.jpg.html>

Here is the reproductive polyp also at 100x.? 9 images

Obelia Gonozooid 100x-0979-Edit (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/sc/Obelia+Gonozooid+100x-0979-Edit.jpg.html>

And here is the small jellyfish that is the reproductive stage for
Obelia.? 9 images

Obelia Medusa 40x-0988-Edit (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/sc/Obelia+Medusa+40x-0988-Edit.jpg.html>

I am going to borrow a few more and have some fun before my summer class
ends next week.

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Putting my microscope to work)
Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] Putting my microscope to work)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Putting my microscope to work)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Putting my microscope to work)