Subject: [Leica] the 35 f2 tta asph is freaking astounding
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 18:59:29 +0200

Admittedly, I have never used any of these, but they are popular on the Fuji
group on Facebook (Viltrox is another Chinese brand that is mentioned a lot
there). Invariably, they are ?great, with some vignetting you can correct in
post? or ?once you close down to f5.6, just as good as Fuji lenses? etc.
Well, if I buy an f2 or f1.4 lens, I want it to be good also at the maximum
aperture. Otherwise, I might as well save weight and money and buy an f2.8
or f4 lens.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman