Subject: [Leica] In the churchyard of St Mary Battersea
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 14:40:56 +0200

One of the few positive aspects of Covid is the strong relaxation in dress
codes in the past 2 years. I used to wear a tie most days except Friday and
July/August, but now it is the exception rather than the rule. I only wear
one if I am meeting with visitors or representing the office at some
external event.

There is a feminist theory that the world is as screwed up as it is because
most decisions are made by men in suit and tie, and as a result there is
insufficient blood flow to the brain. Makes sense ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu