Subject: [Leica] [IMG] [PESO]: Homage to HCB, Tony Ray-Jones and others
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 23:34:45 +0200

Nice shots Peter, nice B&W, tones and lighting! Which opera did you attend
in Glyndebourne? I?ve never been there, it is quite famous for Mozart?s
opera, this season I was lucky, we had four Mozart operas, the Laponte
trylogy conducted by Marc Minkowsky (Sos?, Le Nozze, Don Giovanni) and The
Magic Flute conducted by Dudamel, I?ve enjoyed. Unfortunately the cast of
the trilogy was not good, but the donductor and orchestra was excellent. The
cast of the Flute was overall local with new voices, excellent!

Lluis