Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 21: lots of cycling and church stuff
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 05:39:15 -0500

It is interesting that the style of painting a female face is so similar in
Alicante and Austin.  The Spanish influence here is very diffuse at best
with all the changes in Central America since the Spanish conquest.

As to the beach access across railroad tracks, even with several main lines
that never stopped me or friends from accessing whatever lay on the other
side.  There must be a fence of some sort?  Trains don't run continuously
so if there is any road cut then crossing should be easy: obviously there
is nor vehicle crossing point for quite a while.  Even in St. Augustine
Florida(oldest european settlement in the US) beach access is fairly
continuous.  At worst when you get far out from the city center access is
at each section road.  A nice benefit of the Spanish influence is the
beaches are public once you get there.

Always a nice trip through your part of the world.