Subject: [Leica] IMG: Washington
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 13:23:22 +0100

Yet another great collection, Nathan. Fascinating to see the art and
realise I'd never even heard of some of those depicted. Mind you the
portrait of Paul Robeson is marred by the sword hand in my opinion. I
really like Hung Liu's work: she was an impressive artist.
The chess game is well caught. Of course, the curious want to know did
you tap the guy at the metro with the t-shirt on the shoulder and ask
him where he bought it in your best Danish accent :-)

Douglas