Subject: [Leica] Bandhavgarh and Kanha
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 21:32:11 -0500

On May 3, 2022, at 1:52 AM, Jayanand Govindaraj via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220426-067.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220427-067-Editb.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220426-045-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Bandhavgarh-20220422-351-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220425-1765-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220425-1565-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220426-359-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220426-1545-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220426-1533-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220426-1463-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220426-1731-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220426-557-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220426-470-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Kanha-20220427-1056-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Bandhavgarh-20220422-289-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kanha/Bandhavgarh-20220423-940-Edit.jpg.html

> Please see LARGE, I have posted in a reasonably big size.
>
> Comments and criticism, as ever, are welcome!
>
> Cheers
> Jayanand
Terrific shots.  I've never seen a Changeable Hawk Eagle before, and I like
the coloration.

--
Alan

(Retired)