Subject: [Leica] Food photos
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:42:48 +0100

Not in the Ritz, Jayanand, as their wine list is pretty comprehensive
especially for the great Bordeaux chateaux, and the Petrus property
produces magnificent wine.

The Ritz wine list for 2020 had three - Ch?teau Petrus 2008 ?4,900,
Ch?teau Petrus 2001 ?4,900, Ch?teau Petrus 1999 ?4,200, but that's only
the restaurant, there are also four large private dining rooms which
cater for the quiet wealth segment. There are better years available for
those fine people, I've heard. Sadly, I'm in the noisy poor segment... :-)

Douglas