Subject: [Leica] Food photos
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 19:45:45 +0100

You may have all seen this article, but on the off chance that you
haven't...
https://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-61222913

It shows the winners of the Pink Lady Food Photographer of the Year 2022
a competition that I've never previously heard of. Probably another way
of removing money from the vain..

I reckon that impressive flamb? photo taken in the Ritz was staged :-) I
rather think that the Chateau Petrus bottle would have remained unopened
considering it is about ?10k to pop the cork in a restaurant.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Food photos)