Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: LOTS of cycling, the first wine tasting, and some great food
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 11:36:48 +0000

Nice to see things veering back towards old times again, Nathan, and a
good varied collection with Eri looking exuberant, people enjoying wine,
a bit of self torture and finishing off with a bit of self indulgence.
Well done on the brevet as a 200km ride is not to be sniffed at. In
fact, I see see it was longer - 207.69 with 1522 metres of climb and
descent. That would soften anyone's cough!

Douglas