Subject: [Leica] Kitchen Sink
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 20:25:10 -0400

Yeah, the sink dates from the mid 1970s. The house was built in 1930. The
house has formica counter tops, too; I think they're the same age as the
sink. Interestingly, the sink is identical to the one my parents' house had
when I was younger, right down to the color (both sinks are yellow). My
parents' house was built in 1975; they were the first owners, having bought
it a few months before I was born (I was born in Oct. 1975). My parents'
house came with that sink, but I don't know how my grandparents came to have
the same sink. They must have liked the one at my parents' house enough to
buy one like it. About 20 years ago, my parents upgraded to a fancier
looking sink and my grandparents took their old one and had it installed in
their basement; so my house actually has two identical sinks, one in the
kitchen and one in the basement! I use the basement sink to develop film.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 4/22/22, 5:38 PM, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    It appears that at some point the sink was replaced if this is the same
    house your grandparents were living in.