Subject: [Leica] Connie Stevens’ camera, 1959
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:40:40 -0700

During my recovery from hip surgery, I?ve been watching a lot of old TV.
I?ve particularly enjoyed a series called "Hawaiian Eye," about a pair of
private detectives in Honolulu c. 1959-63. One of the sidekick characters is
 "Cricket" Blake (played by Connie Stevens), a lounge singer who is also a
photographer. She is shown here in the opening credits with what appears to
be a Canon rangefinder. Can anyone identify the model? Note that the clip is
from 1959, two years too early for the Canon 7.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/428B6DCA-328A-4FA9-B83D-F4FFACD0619E.png.html>

--Peter

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Connie Stevens’ camera, 1959)
Reply from papatorry46 at gmail.com (Wayne Torry) ([Leica] Connie Stevens’ camera, 1959)