Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 5/4 and 6/4/2022: snow and the beach
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 19:48:48 +0200

We have had the wettest March since the 1880s here in Spain according to the
meteorological agency. And during the first week of April we also had
several days of strong wind and rain, and fairly low temps here on the
coast, between 10 and 15C. I stopped by the beach on Tuesday to photograph
the nasty weather we were having:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Xmg6zC3/A

But yesterday normal service was resumed. The sun came out, the temperature
climbed to 20C, and the beach life that we normally have by now returned.
But on the distant mountains one could still see traces of the bad weather:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-DLrGx9n/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.frozenlight.eu

YNWA

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 5/4 and 6/4/2022: snow and the beach)
Reply from ric at CartersXRd.net (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 5/4 and 6/4/2022: snow and the beach)