Subject: [Leica] Jupiter/IUpiter lenses
From: smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 18:45:48 -0700

I got a new 50/1.5 Jupiter (made in Russia) and a used 50/2 Jupiter (made in
Ukraine) around the same time. On a Canon 7s, I think the older 50/2 is a
tad better performer. Yuri owed me a favor over an ordering mishap, and told
me that he would send me his best 50/2, and I think he did. Both are
excellent lenses stopped down.

Jeffery