Subject: [Leica] 2021 Yearbook
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 18:20:42 +0530

There are tons of Blurb clones, at 25% of the price, mainly catering to the
big fat Indian wedding market, with surprisingly good quality.

No chance at their prices, they will not even get a foothold. The only
advantage that Blurb brings, and a rather limited one at that, is a
worldwide marketplace. It is much simpler to print a few, and sell physical
copies as well as Kindle editions through Amazon.

One of my friends who runs a studio will print a 5x7 book with 20 inkjet
prints, bound professionally, at under US$20.

Cheers
Jayanand

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] 2021 Yearbook)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] 2021 Yearbook)