Subject: [Leica] IMG: La Vuelta in Jijona
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 08:20:14 +0530

Douglas,
My observation was not so much about cycling per se - I can understand the
attractions, but the intensity of the fan, who has a mere 30 seconds of
gratification for his/her troubles. You would definitely have a wee bit
more time with your heroes! Incidentally, I would not go to see the
photographers unless I have the opportunity to spend time interacting with
them, I have got spoiled in that respect - in which case I might even go
and meet a professional cyclist!

Cheers
Jayanand