Subject: [Leica] 2021 Yearbook
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 22:58:26 +0000

It's amazing just how linked the world is nowadays. My book, ordered on
the web and activated in San Francisco, just arrived in Dublin today,
having been printed by Blurb's parent company RPI at Eindhoven in the
Nederlands, and then dispatched by FedEx 90 km to Machelen in Belgium.
FedEx will have it delivered to me probably tomorrow or Monday, I hope.

Looking forward to it.

Douglas