Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 2: Before and After
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 19:28:17 +0000

Thanks Don, Ric and Jayanand. The family were up from the west of
Ireland because my wife is currently hospitalised. It was a very short
visit because my son got a phone call to say he was a close contact of
someone who had tested positive for CoVid. They had to head back
toute-suite. I now have a lot of food to eat on my own...

Douglas
who tested negative today, and who realises that this thing hasn't gone
away