Subject: [Leica] From my last two films
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 18:03:36 +0100

Thanks Douglas, I think the first three are the best too, I would even add
the fourth.

Regarding the war, it's sad and worrying news, it's like fire, when it
starts you don't know how far it can go. Let's hope that we can return to a
reasonable scenario, but I think it will be difficult.

Best!
Lluis