Subject: [Leica] From my last two films
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 12:00:48 +0000

I like the first three the most, together with the three tourists - I
presume - looking at a map or something on their phone. We've all had
that experience in Barcelona :-)

Douglas
On a strange day here with war in Europe again. Thinking of my old Kiev
cameras and the home of my former cleaning lady in Odesa - a city which
has already been attacked by Russian missiles.