Subject: [Leica] From my last two films
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 11:21:54 -0600

First, these images demonstrate why Tri-X dominated documentary
photography: the tonal range you used is wonderful.

Second,  you have a high proportion of keepers from these three films.
Loneliness is perfect. The senoras outside the shop is excellent
ethnography.  El Ravel once we know when it was taken is good documentation
of the effects of covid on travel dependant business.

I definitely encourage you to keep coming out of your darkroom camera in
hand to get some air and light.