Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Saving of Dorothy
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 09:55:41 -0500

Thanks for expanding on the story, Douglas.

Immersion in the Irish Sea in October must be rapidly lethal. To survive
what must have been at least several minutes of immersion, and then exposure
on a life raft for as long as it took be be rescued by naval vessels, seems
to have been almost miraculous.

?howard