Subject: [Leica] microwave popcorn
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 17:54:49 +0100 (CET)

I love your analogy :-) Although I do not recall seeing a popcorn button on
a microwave. Maybe that was not common when we still lived in the US (until
1995)?

However, please clarify: is the trigger for publication when the rate of
SUBMISSIONS drops below 1/day, or when the rate of PHOTOS SUBMITTED drops
below 1/day?

Cheers
Nathan (ever the precise economist)

Nathan Wajsman