Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Re: Over-processed with a link
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 07:27:36 -0800

Frank was referring to an email from the Leica Users Group.? Here is the
link for those interested in what started the whole discussion.

https://petapixel.com/2022/02/02/the-winners-of-the-international-landscape-photographer-of-the-year-2021/

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] [LRflex] Re: Over-processed with a link)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] [LRflex] Re: Over-processed with a link)
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] [LRflex] Re: Over-processed with a link)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] [LRflex] Re: Over-processed)