Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/12/2021: Alicante decorated
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 01:09:06 +0000

That is one huge statue, Nathan. Are they just temporary fibreglass ones
put up for the festive season?
Nothing like that over here in the Island of Saints and Scholars. The
corporate and corpulent Santa Claus has more or less pushed religion to
sidelines under a tidal wave of toys and stuff -? lots of stuff...
Douglas