Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 08:37:23 -0600

On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>wrote:

>I travel a lot. Even in this Covid year, I have been to Denmark (twice),
Poland, France, the Netherlands, and in December I am heading across the
Atlantic. But of all the great cities >of this world, one place has a
special place in my heart. My hometown Aarhus, Denmark?s second city, is my
home, always. It is my favourite place in the whole world. Even though >I
have not lived there since 1983, to go there is to come home. And I did it
a couple of weeks ago:

>http://www.frozenlight.eu/aarhus_nov2021/
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/aarhus_nov2021/> <
http://www.frozenlight.eu/aarhus_nov2021/>

>What makes Aarhus special? Well, it is a wonderful, mid-sized city of
about 350,000 people. And in front of the town hall, where many cities have
a statue of some great man from >the past, we have a statue of a sow with
her piglets.

>Cheers,
>Nathan

>Nathan Wajsman
Lots to like, but especially the curvy sculpture with the bird.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978