Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tree vs BMW
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 21:39:23 -0500

 On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 Philippe <photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com>wrote:

>Looks like that trunk left the other trunk untouched, family bond?

>Other that that, the winds must have been STRONG !

>Happy you survived.

>Amities

>Philippe
The strange thing is we didn't experience much wind at our house just
blocks away.
There was a downpour for about five minutes, and then the electricity went
out.
Since it didn't seem like much, I thought it would be a short outage.
Wrong!
Some people just got their power back today (Sat.).
(Also, all the while we and the city to our west were dark, the homes
across the street were OK.)
--
Alan

(Retired)