Subject: [Leica] FS: Epson 2200
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 16:05:15 -0500

I've come to accept that I won't be doing any printing in the near term and
also I haven't used this in at least a couple of years and I need the space
it occupies. I don't know if it works but it will come with a number of
unused ink cartridges and - maybe - an ImagePrint RIP dongle and software
that may or may not work with it.

Interested?  Intrigued? Contact me off list at robertbaron1 at gmail.com to
discuss and maybe even agree on a price, which will include the cost of
shipping from Oklahoma City.

--Bob