Subject: [Leica] Molly Has Gone
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 20:09:01 -0500

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately but, well, I've been distracted
with a number of issues, most of them directly or indirectly related to the
aging process.

But for those of you not on Facebook or Instagram here is a photo of 15 1/2
year old Molly who crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning. She lived to a
good old age for a Cavalier and is survived by her brother Desmond and a
shrinking number of younger dogs.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Dogs/W_DSC_2096c2Molly4-4-21.jpg.html

--Bob

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Molly Has Gone)