Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cooperative Monarch
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 09:04:42 -0700

Nice shot.? Amazing, in all my years of collecting insects both with a
net, a camera and my eyes I had never seen a monarch in the wild until
this trip, and then unfortunately it was on the wind shield of our van
caught under the wiper blade.? It fell off when we stopped and fluttered
away but I don't think it will make it.

Aram