Subject: [Leica] IMG: Remnant of the Past
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 13:49:41 -0500
References: <95c4741a-28e1-2fb1-5950-5354021348bf@lighttube.net> <64ec11ee2289a414e7a23841c52c8817@reid.org> <1520801d7b9ef$88e859d0$9ab90d70$@judgecrater.com> <41252838-A00A-417E-92C7-28E1F9CA461D@frozenlight.eu> <2e0f72e6-7ec4-7ead-c159-22cd6a69f312@lighttube.net> <CA+3n+_=GzHNmZn+KjTN3EgzcRf1NVhGT2=crdFw3aCNM2FscZg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxumYmpUbD3Q52GZFTH2pYMGXKNxUXVrw=ytMw=vnsd8Lw@mail.gmail.com>

Yes, Sonny, our governor brags about that, but drags his feet on
encouraging people to get vaccinated.