Subject: [Leica] IMG: Remnant of the Past
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 06:56:09 +0200

Jim, you must do a book of those stories some day!

As for Sears, I remember shopping there quite a bit when we lived in
Gainesville, FL from 1984 to 1987. I still have my very first tripod, bought
there and branded Sears, when I took up photography as a hobby in 1985.

I think I was last inside a Sears a few years ago during a visit to Puerto
Rico. A sad, rundown appearance, clearly a place in terminal decline.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu