Subject: [Leica] HBD Brian
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 23:42:43 -0500

72 seems young all of a sudden, particularly when you are 78 and
inching closer to 80 every day.

I had lunch today with an irregular group of trial lawyers, some retired,
some still active, ranging from the 60s to turning 90 on Friday.  We meet
occasionally to tell tall tales; we've been nicknamed The Geezer Gang.

I guess reminiscing is fine if you can remember what you are
reminiscing about.

How long have we been LUGing? Something about cutting a leader for an old
Leica cassette?

Best regards,

--Bob Baron / Still Co-President, OKCLUG

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] HBD Brian)