Subject: [Leica] Testing macro lenses - thoughts on methodology ?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 23:30:33 -0500

Jayanand, I know that millions of people are happy to take iPhone
photos, and I take them occasionally, but I have never felt comfortable
gripping a cell phone by the edges in order to keep my fingers out of
the picture. Even though I seldom print my images, I still prefer to use
cameras, though many of mine were bought used, and are getting a little
"long in the tooth".? I don't feel the camera investment is wasted.? I
only shoot RAW images.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA