Subject: [Leica] Sally
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 01:09:57 +0100

Sonny,
I have Sally's twin - Pippi - living with us here. All black cats are
difficult to photograph as I have found over the past seven years.
To add to the exposure issues, Pippi has issues of her own in that she's
pathologically shy, and the sight of any camera causes her to retreat to
the nearest hiding place.

Douglas