Subject: [Leica] Retire
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 11:18:13 +0000

Retirement is a time of life you can look forward to - provided you're
fairly fit and have projects. Happy Retirement, Sonny !

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Sonny Carter via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
Envoy? : mercredi 29 septembre 2021 06:10
? : Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Cc : Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at gmail.com>
Objet : [Leica] Retire

Tomorrow (Wednesday) from 3-5 pm, my colleagues will host a reception for
me at Watson Library. I'm retiring from the University after 29 years and a
year of contract work. Most of the time it barely seemed like work. I had
the pleasure of helping pioneer distance learning, then a long stint at the
Cammie G. Henry Research Center. There I assisted writers and producers
with countless books, articles, television programs, you name it, we did
it. Retirement is not the end of my work, just the end of my commuting.
Look forward to more photography from me, and maybe some top sekrit
projects!

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>