Subject: [Leica] Retire
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 23:10:12 -0500

 Tomorrow (Wednesday) from 3-5 pm, my colleagues will host a reception for
me at Watson Library. I'm retiring from the University after 29 years and a
year of contract work. Most of the time it barely seemed like work. I had
the pleasure of helping pioneer distance learning, then a long stint at the
Cammie G. Henry Research Center. There I assisted writers and producers
with countless books, articles, television programs, you name it, we did
it. Retirement is not the end of my work, just the end of my commuting.
Look forward to more photography from me, and maybe some top sekrit
projects!

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>