Subject: [Leica] Again back
From: jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 16:50:16 -0600

Dear Lluis

I love Sweet Sun.  Thank you for sharing!

We have missed you.  I hope you are feeling better, and I hope you are able
to enjoy your exhibition!

Please take care of your health.

Sounds like I will be coming to London - and with weekends free, I hope to
one day spend time with you in your lovely Barcelona!

Jasse

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 11:52 PM Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>