Subject: [Leica] IMG: Garden Spider
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 08:08:23 -0400

My cat does the same thing. He murders any large insects or spiders he sees,
and usually eats them. One time last summer, I saw a big green katydid on
the front of my garage one night. Sneaky (yes, that's my cat's name) was out
with me and I said "I'm going to get my camera and take a picture of that."
The little bastard jumped up and knocked it to the ground and ate it right
in front of me! He killed a cicada and left it uneaten on my doorstep a few
days ago.

I like spiders, and have rescued a few in my house that I saw Sneaky
eyeballing.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

260-437-8990

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

?On 9/20/21, 6:20 AM, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    Very nice to see.  Large spiders don't survive long around here.
Grackles
    come through harvesting most anything deemed tasty.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210916-DSCF3085-Enhanced.JPG.html

    --
    Don
    don.dory at gmail.com